Introducing the GREAT Montessori-Pin LINK UP:
I'm just following the lead from Montessori Living Now and Carrots are Orange. This linky is great for Montessori teachers, bloggers and homeschoolers! If you have a specific Montessori board you can link only that board if most of your other boards do not contain Montessori-related pins.
- Go to your Pinterest account (the wall that houses all your Pinterest pin boards).
- Look up in the task bar with your Pinterest identity.
- Copy that URL.
- Go down to the bottom of the link-up below.
- At the bottom of the list, click on the blue words that say: “Click here to enter”.
- Designate your Pinterest collection with a descriptive title in the section for Link Title.
- Then paste your Pinterest URL in the URL line.
Important note: PINTEREST ACCOUNTS ONLY!!!
Any blog addresses will be deleted. This link-up should only direct pinners to your Pinterest collection!
Thanks for linking up!